Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

R is for Rear #AtoZChallenge

Yesterday we stopped at the store to pick up a few things...


Within an hour of getting home, one of these items had me crashing to the floor. It's probably not the most obvious choice...

The other day I blogged about O is for OxiClean - a review for a product that I really love. Someone suggested in the comments that their shower cleaner - Kaboom - worked really well. So, I thought I'd give it a try. 

I have tried just about everything on my shower doors to cut through the soap scum and mineral deposits, so I sprayed and sprayed them with the Kaboom. The smell is obnoxious - I was coughing and gagging. Then I went to get out of the shower and...

Oh, there was a KABOOM alright...
I fell so hard that Angie heard me land across the entire length of the house. My hip/butt hit the shower door track, my ankle, elbow and head hit the walls and somehow I hit my knee too. 

I refrained from taking/posting a picture of my bruise, although it is very large and very colorful. You're welcome.

So... public service announcement folks... Kaboom is slippery. Actually, any cleaner sprayed in the shower probably is - so be careful out there. Otherwise you too might fall on your rear. 

4 comments:

  1. I love OxiClean. Use it all the time. I'll stay clear of Kaboom, I think. :-)
    I'm a fellow A to Z'er and your newest follower.
    Deb@ http://debioneille.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your bruise clears up soon, I rarely bruise so I get sad little bruises when everyone else has lovely colours. Nice to meet and connect through atozchallenge. http://aimingforapublishingdeal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have warned you about the smell. It's horrid, as you figured out. But ouch, I'm sure that hurt. Hope the bruising fades soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yipes. I hope you will be ok.
    I spray full strength vinegar onto the shower walls and use a scrub brush. It works as well or better than the commerical cleaners I have tried. Plus I think it isn't nearly as toxic.

    ReplyDelete