Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Very Own Fairy Godmother

I know you've heard of Fairy Godmothers, they've been around for awhile now...

Cinderella had one

Fiona had one

Well I'm not a princess, but I have one too. My Fairy Godmother goes by the name of "Aunt Pat". She's not really my Godmother and she's not really a Fairy, but she has always been one of the most special people in my life. I honestly don't think I would be where I am, or be the person I am today, without her.

Yesterday I came home to find these...


For me: To my girl, you are like the Daughter I never had. I Love You, Hugs and Kisses. Your Fairy Godmother Aunt Pat.

For Angie: To my girl, you are like the Granddaughter I never had. I Love You, Hugs and Kisses. Your Fairy Godmother Aunt Pat.

Mine and Angie's Very Own Fairy Godmother

Aunt Pat, I couldn't love you more if you had been my mother. Thank you... from both Angie and I... for everything. We love you very, very much!



1 comment: