Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

T is for Tattoo

I've been planning this tattoo for 2 or more years now. It's actually a modern tradition for breast cancer survivors to get a tattoo of some sort. I settled on an ankle bracelet with four charms. I'm very pleased with how it turned out. My goal was to have it appear to be an actual ankle bracelet from afar, I think Chris from Riddle of Steel in Peoria did a great job!

There's a Crown for Angie, my Little Princess, and the Breast Cancer ribbon at the back.

There's a Harp for my BFF Stephanie.

And a Heart for my Wonderful Husband Lenny.

This is the next tattoo I'd like to get, but I'm not sure where to put it yet.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! My friend has a tattoo on the top of her foot and she said it HURT! How did yours feel?

    I have contemplated a tattoo for our daughter who died, and planned the design but have never gone. *chicken*

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really wasn't bad at all. I have two tattoos now, I also have a little doggie howling at the moon high on my chest.

    You should do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the anklet tattoo. What a great idea, and the chain won't catch on anything! You have far more courage than I.



    Hello, fellow A-Z Challenger! Here's my latest entry. Come visit either of my blogs when you can and leave some comment love:

    T is for Troubador http://bit.ly/erG2AF

    http://www.mainstreamsolarcooking.com
    http://www.rockinchairreflections.com (A-Z)
    Twitter: @SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that hope one - and the idea of an anklet - very cute!

    ReplyDelete