Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Liquid Xanax... just one more reason I love essential oils #AtoZChallenge

My family and I use essential oils daily, after a year and a half they've become part of our daily routine. 

One of my favorite homemade blends is called "Liquid Xanax" and I've used it quite a bit when suffering from anxiety. I used to take medication for anxiety, but I never really felt like it worked well. So after trying several varieties, I weaned myself off of them (with my doctor's permission) using oils - specifically Joy, Stress Away and Geranium. It's been over a year, and I'm doing great.

If you're an "oiler" like me, try whipping up a batch of this. I find it works great!


Note: I didn't create this graphic, nor do I know who did, but if anyone knows where it originated I'd be happy to credit the source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment