Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

Lucky - #AtoZChallenge

A little over eleven years ago, I met a boy.

I miss those overalls... 

Who, a few years later, asked me to be his wife.

I was SOOOOO glad it wasn't a bracelet in that box... 

I, of course, said yes.

With long hair, people said Lenny looked like Captain Jack Sparrow :)

A few years later our daughter was born.

Babies are so cute... especially when they're sleeping.

Our life together hasn't always been a Fairy Tale, but not a day goes by that I don't realize just how Lucky I am for what I have found with my very own Prince Charming.

Today's photo challenge is "something you found". Today's letter is L. 

How Lucky I am to have Lenny, the Love of my Life. The very best thing I have ever found.

My Love

4 comments:

  1. You both look lovely and baby just too gorgeous. Lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The picture of your baby girl is beautiful. I love babies...

    From Diary of a Writer in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very sweet post! I love your photos and how you both have changed along the way. Your photos tell a story as much as your words. Nice to be on the A to Z with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet story, Wendy...thanks for sharing your love...Lenny! Enjoy the remainder of the Challenge...

    ReplyDelete