Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

Y is for Young Living @AtoZChallenge

In my experience, people are passingly interested in essential oils until they hear one of a few things. The top two that I've seen... sleep and allergies.

They can help you - and perhaps more importantly your kids! - sleep. Personally, I use Cedarwood on myself. I diffuse Peace & Calming for Angie at bedtime. They work.


Allergies! I use this blend on my husband and daughter - it has been a rough allergy season, but the oils have really helped both of them. I put it on Angie's toes at night. For Lenny I make a capsule - Lavender burps! LOL

Other common "A-ha" moments include weight loss, energy, calming melt-downs, easing stress and the always popular pain cream. 

I also add 10 drops of Lemon Grass.

Remember - keep calm and oil on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment