Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T is for Christoper Titus #AtoZChallenge

I love to laugh. My favorite comedian - Christopher Titus. What I like about him is that his shows are so raw and personal.

His best show, in my opinion, is Norman Rockwell is Bleeding... wow... I laughed so hard, and then he made me cry, and then laugh some more. Powerful stuff, all about his life growing up, his dysfunctional family and meeting his wife.

I have a signed copy of the DVD - squeeeee! :)

Here's a taste:

"When you see the shit just about to hit the fan... you step to the side of the fan."

Yup

And then there's his definition of the word "retard" - wait, don't get offended. I promise you'll laugh, and you know some of these folks...


So, if you're looking for a laugh and to maybe feel a little better about your dysfunctional family or retarded friends or relatives, there's no one better than Titus. 

You can find Titus on Facebook and Twitter too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment