Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

B is for Blessed - #AtoZChallenge #OolaLife

It's easy to dwell on, or complain about, life's little inconveniences and frustrations, but I really am very blessed and do my best to focus on that. Party because I believe one manifests what they focus on...


If you focus on all of the negative around you - and there's a lot of it out there - that's what you'll draw to you.

So, here are just a few of the things I am blessed to have in my life...

Jeep Rides

And pretty skies


My little pot

and a hubby who's HOT ;) 

What are you blessed with?

7 comments:

  1. Love the approach, I totally agree, we see what we focus on. (Remember that old experiment? If you're waiting for a white car, suddenly every second car seems to be white. But if you're waiting on another coloured car... You get my drift.) And you've chosen great things to be blessed with and love your photos, too!
    Great to have met you through the challenge!
    Andrea, #atozchallenge Mighty Minion Asset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and lots to be thankful for. I'm thankful for many things - great hubby, fantastic kids, house, job -- too many to list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but we can't all be so blessed as to live on the set of an old John Wayne movie. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great pictures! Thanks for the reminder to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's cute. I like it.
    I especially like the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet! Blessings are everywhere, you just have to look! xoxo my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful people, the abilities to write and sing and dance, and having what I need to live.

    ReplyDelete