Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

E is for Extremely Average (@ExtremelyAvg) #AtoZChallenge

I have a friend named Brian, and he's extremely average... well, at least that's what he calls himself on Twitter (@ExtremelyAvg) and that's what his blog is called (extremelyaverage.com). However, I assure that there's nothing average about him. He is extremely though, an extremely good writer, an extremely dedicated writer. He has written every single day for the past several years. Years!

I don't know about you, but I've been having problems writing for the past several nights!

Brian has already published one novel, Henry Wood, Detective Agency, and he's about to publish the sequel - three weeks from today. I really enjoyed the first Henry Wood story and its unexpected plot twists, and am looking forward to it's sequel! I encourage you to check Henry Wood out - right now it's on sale for only $2.99!

You will also enjoy his current writing endeavor, Killing Hemingway, which he is currently writing and posting on his blog. I can almost guarantee you will immediately be entranced with the young hero of his latest endeavor. I know I was.

Extremely average? Not even close. To boot, he's one of the nicest, most genuine people I have ever had to pleasure to "meet" on the interwebs. :)
______________

A quick note about my product endorsements - since I have been doing so many lately. I have occasionally been offered free products in the hopes that I would writing glowing reviews about them. I basically hated all of them... yep, if you give me something to review, there's a good chance I won't like it. Just my luck.

So, if you see me reviewing something - like a book or an appliance or a service - I guarantee you that I not only loved it, but am getting nothing out of promoting it other than the pleasure of spreading the word about how great it is. :)
____________________________________


Today's photo prompt... Egg


I don't think they've figured out yet that tomorrow they'll be starring in some egg salad...

4 comments:

  1. Brian sounds extremely lucky to have a friend like you.

    Thanks for checking out my AtoZ.
    Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
    AtoZ #42

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely lucky to have a friend like Wendy. She was an amazing supporter during my first book launch. She told her friends, tweeted a bunch, and posted on FB. She rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you are so supportive of your fellow writer friend :) I am not sure why, but the few (somewhat) established authors I have met in real life seem highly critical of their counterparts, which disturbed me to no end (and actually put me off writing for a few years). The written word needs more people like you so a writing community can thrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great that you support your fellow writer friends. We all need friends like that! :) Writing every day is quite the accomplishment. I'd like to say that I do that as well, but it just doesn't always work out that way.

    That egg photo is crying out for a caption. Those little faces are so fun.

    ReplyDelete