Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Oil Painting - #AtoZChallenge

For my birthday my parents gave me a gift certificate to Amazon. After some contemplation I purchased a Bob Ross Paint Set!


I'm really excited about painting happy trees and landscapes. Actually, what I really want to paint are my sunsets. Hopefully, with Bob's help, I will soon have a new hobby. I'm really looking forward to it!
____________

Something I don't look forward to, which brings us to today's photo challenge, is dusting! We live in the middle of the desert, so dusting is something that's virtually impossible to keep up with around here.

See the dust! Definitely something I don't like!

7 comments:

  1. I use a mixture of 2 parts water,1 part distilled white vinegar, and 1 part rubbing alcohol. I put that mixture in a spray bottle and use it for everything, even my granite counter top. I only have to dust once in a while now and everything is 100% germ free. I also use it on my windows and mirrors and it makes them look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck painting! I've wanted to try his kits ever since my grandmother picked one up. She's painting like crazy now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting--i would love to see your work when you finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I hate dusting and rarely do it. Thankfully I don't live in the desert! Good luck with the painting kit--sounds like a great purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Missy, I'll have to try that!

    Thank you ladies for the encouragement. The kit came in today - so excited! I'll be sure to post my work. I hope it's good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could cheerfully hate you for getting the Bob Ross Paint set. I love the one single brush I could get so far. Sigh. Happy Painting. It's a wonderful hobby... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missy, thank for your painting, I like them

    ReplyDelete