Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Photography Challenge Day 10: A childhood memory

Pooh Bear has always been with me, since the very first day of my life. I am almost positive that he was a gift from my Aunt Pat

Yes, I was a fat baby. 9 lbs. 2 oz. I was also a month late.

Pooh Bear has been "re-furred" twice over the course of his life, because I loved him bare. 

Hehe, a bare bear. 

I still have him. He now hangs out in my library with many of my other old toys and books, and every time I see him, I can't resist giving him a hug.

He's been with me through thick and thin for over 40 years. It's had to find a better friend.

He's not as fuzzy as he once was, and one of his eyes has been replaced, but he's still my best friend.

My friend Wendy (yes, I have a friend Wendy. No, I'm not referring to myself in 3rd person) linked me this yesterday and it seems so fitting I'm putting it here:

Image from www.rockpapercynic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment