Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

My goofy husband.
He cooks, he cleans, he never comments on my weight (even when I was really fat), he really is the best and I know I don't tell him that enough.
My Monster Baby
She is the world to me. Words cannot describe...
My Dad and Joann.
They watch Monster Baby for us every day. We are all so fortunate to have them.
My Aunt Pat.
She spoils Monster Baby and I, and she always has.
My best friend Stephanie.
The best friend anyone could ever ask for. I wish we weren't so far apart.
My Mother, My Grandmother, My Aunt Carol - I wish I weren't so far away.
My friends Elizabeth and Cheryl. They help me more than they know and make my workday better every day.
My boss, Dan and all of my other friends at work - Terri, Andrea, Todd, Frank, Jack and all of the other wonderful people that help me each and every day. They make work less "work".
My silly dogs, Guinness and Ginger. My home. My computer. My library. My opportunity to finish college. My weight loss. My "clean" cancer screens. My health.
I am thankful for my little world. And I am thankful to God for giving me so many things to be thankful for. God's presence in our lives isn't always visible, but I know he's there. I know what he's given me. And I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment