Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

To Do List

I took a time management class today. They told us to figure out our goals and write them down. So here we go...

Things to do: (In no particular order)

1. Buy a giant Laser for the roof of my car. Or buy a Monster Truck capable of running over jerks on the road who cut me off every day.

2. Win the Lottery. That way I won't be the person who spends the least amount of time with Angie.

3. Finish college. Yes, even if I accomplish #2.

4. Lose another 25 pounds to add to the 35 I've already lost this year. And keep it off! Dress inappropriately, just because I can pull it off. ;)

5. Talk less. Complain less. Save my breath for important things and convey them in a positive manner whenever possible. If you wouldn't write it and sign it, don't say it.

6. Inspire people to go beyond the expected. Go beyond the expected as often as possible to help that goal by example.

7. Be a good Mom. Be a good Wife. Be a good daugther, niece, granddaughter. Be a good co-worker, employee and boss. Be a good person.

8. Be less frustrated when the world doesn't keep up with me, when I can't keep up with the world, when there's injustice and when things don't conform to the way I want/expect them to be.

9. Be a published author during my life.

10. Realize that I can't do it all, but I can do my best.

No pressure, eh?
That's me, by the way, not Angie in that picture. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment