Pages

Monday, September 8, 2008

Hot Wings and Pizza!

I've been on Weight Watchers for 8 weeks now and I've lost more than 10% of my bodyweight! Unfortunately I've also developed either a bum gal bladder or an ulcer - I'm still waiting to hear exactly what the problem is. The good news is I'm still losing weight. The bad news is that I'm still losing weight because I either can't hold my food down or I'm afraid to eat.
 
The doctor told me to lay off the diet for a few days and avoid citrus. For those of you who have done WW, it's fruit and vegetable intensive. So yesterday, remember under doctor's orders now, I laid off the diet and avoided citrus by pigging out on hot wings and pizza. YUM! I paid for it later, of course, with an upset stomach, but at least I enjoyed it!
 
The power of really good wings is sorely underrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment