Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

A to Z Challenge 2014

I've signed up to do the April A to Z Challenge again this year. This will be my fourth year participating! I'm looking forward to it. The challenge (almost) always helps me to blog, because it gives me something to focus on.

I didn't finish the challenge last year - I made it to "L" and my poor sweet Mr. Goo (Guinness) passed away. He had been with me for a very long time -  almost 13 years - and was just finding it too hard to get around. His hips just gave out on him.

I miss him, but it broke my heart more to see him in pain and unable to move freely.

Mr. Goo

But anyways, if you're interested you can check out the A to Z Challenge at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/ - it's always a lot of fun, and you'll find some other great bloggers along the way. It's only mid February, and there are already 708 other blogs signed up!

1 comment:

  1. Pleased to see you're taking part this year hopefully under happier circumstances.
    I am Yvonne Lewis one of Arlee Bird;s Ambassadors of the Challenge calling to see if all is going well
    with your preparations, although only February the weeks do fly by.
    I look forward to visit you during the challenge, Good Luck.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete