- I'm 41 and I still collect teddy bears.
- My dream jobs include Muppeteer, FBI Profiler and Dream Manager.
- I love city building games - like Castleville
- I have been a PC gamer for over 30 years.
- The first time my husband told me he loved me it was while we were playing a video game together, and mostly because he'd just snagged my loot!
- I never did get that Ring of Jordan back...
- At one time I wanted to be a History teacher.
- I have over 68,000 words written in a novel that I fear I will never finish.
- I have always wanted to study psychology more - I find it fascinating.
- I love to color. <-- click for an example!
- Coloring ability has no real value in my life, other than simple enjoyment.
- I have yet to figure out how to combine a love for psychology, coloring skills, social media and puppeteering into a marketable career.
- For reasons I cannot explain, I love "your mom" jokes.
- Wearing flats makes me feel young.
- Wearing heels makes me feel mature.
- I may by channeling my five year old in the above...
Speaking of my beautiful daughter... today's photo prompt is "black and white"
|Effects using picmonkey.com|