Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

A for Angelina

It never fails to amaze me how much Angie is like me; and yet she is so different. Crazy little things that I know she didn't learn, but just picked up somehow. Genetics I suppose.

For example:
  • Even though she can barely read, she already stays up late reading books in bed by the light of her nightlight. Growing up, I spent many a late night reading Nancy Drew under the covers.
  • She counts things... I do this too (so does Lenny), but she does it out loud. She'll be one that "gets" basic accounting - she's been counting since she was 2. Note: Sooooo many people don't get basic accounting... OMG.
Angelina - Age 4 3/4
Have your kids picked up any crazy traits of yours that you never taught them?

This post is part of the A to Z Blogging Challenge - blogging our way through April with a post a day. To check out more blogs on this blog hop, check out the full list here. It's not too late to jump on board if you'd like, but you have to do it today or tomorrow! 

7 comments:

  1. yes they have picked up crazy traits - for one they are incessant readers and a book isnt a book unless it is more than 600 pages (helps at Uni)

    here doing the a to z thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1thing she picked up I wish she didn't - her fathers love of TV!

    Happy A to Z!
    Baygirl32.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pic!

    Unfortunately, my son's picked up my easy distractibility when there's boring work to be done. :-)

    Some Dark Romantic

    ReplyDelete
  4. cutie pie! I am glad that each of my kids has acquired the reading bug as well as the sleeping-in gene. Then there are the not so great traits that I *swear* are 100% from my husband's side: Couch-potatoness, stubbornness, and picky eater-ness.

    Great post! Here we go for the A-Z!

    ReplyDelete