But I digress...
My friend Amy aka Coffee Lovin' Mom recently tagged me in a post appropriately called "tagurit!" Here are the rules:
- You must post these rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about him/herself on their blog.
- Answer the question the "tagger" listed for you in his/her post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Choose 11 people to tag and link them in the post.
- Let each blogger know that you have tagged them.
These things always sound a lot easier than they are.
So, here are 11 things about me (gosh... what haven't I already covered??):
1. I still sleep with a teddy bear when given the chance. Why? This explains it
|Deviant Art - This is why you always sleep with a Teddy Bear. Why take chances?|
2. I am shy. No, really.
3. I would live as a hermit if given half a chance.
4. I was once a promising social media personality.
5. I once made the first page of the newspaper...
6. I almost failed the fifth grade. Mostly because I was bored.
7. When last tested, my IQ was 148.
8. When I was 16 my mom had a mental break down. I expect Angie will give me one much earlier. Any day now...
9. I read The Lord of the Rings... and didn't like it. Soooo hard to read. I loved the movies though.
10. I recently listened to Atlas Shrugged on audio book, and then started listening to it over again. So good.
11. I collect stuffed animals. It's an addiction really.
The questions Amy asked me to answer:
Which room do you spend the most time in?
The family room - it's where our computers are. There's also a television in here, but we rarely watch it.
How big is the closet in your bedroom?
This is one of the best things about our house; we have separate closets! Lenny's is walk-in-size, mine is the length of the wall... I love it. It is HUGE.
|A bad picture really... let's just say, there are two doors to it...|
Have you ever locked yourself out of the house/car? Do tell.
Yes. Angie and I were headed out to the store and I locked my house/car keys in the house. It was rather anticlimactic though, my parents live next door so I just ran over there to retrieve the spare key.
How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Um... let me go count them. Forty-seven... and yet some weeks I only wear the same pair every day. Sad.
|My newest pair of shoes. I love them.|
What was your first job?
If I recall correctly, it was at a restaurant clearing tables.
Who was on your bedroom walls growing up?
Honestly, I don't recall ever having posters of anyone up in my room growing up.
How do you take your coffee?
With flavored cream, no sugar. Or black.
Did you buy your first car? What was it?
My dad bought me my first car, for $800. It was a 1965 Ford Mustang. It was never a show piece while I owned it, but I loved it. I'm still sad that we sold it.
What is your favorite adult beverage? Share your recipe.
I like red wine, out of a box. It's good, try it. My current favorite is Fruity Sangria by Franzia.
Which record albums do you remember from your childhood?
The one I recall from my childhood is "Free to be you and me". I bought it for Angie and we listen to it some days on the way home from school. Seriously, it's a great album.
How did you get where you are today?
I'm not actually happy with where I am today, so it's not an inspiring story; I am working on that though. What I can tell you is: Never settle. Don't try to run away from your problems, but meet them head on. If you don't, it will come back to bite you in the ass most of the time.
Alrighty then, my
victims chosen "tagged" are:
- Matt Conlon of mattconlon.com
- Kendall of ThisIsNotThatBlog.com - my very favoritest blog EVER (except yours of course... really)
- Corinne of Ode to Blogging - the dearest friend who I've not actually met.
- Nicole of the blog she needs to get around to writing dammit...
- Miriam of Dancing with Dragons is Hard on Your Shoes - and soon to be PUBLISHED!!
- Elizabeth of Lizzy Writes - because I miss her all of the time
- Tim at 12threefour.com - I miss your blog - please come back!!
- The ladies at Bitches in the Burbs
- My dear friend Brian Meeks, published author and super nice guy of http://extremelyaverage.com/
- Bridget at http://youtoocanbeaguru.wordpress.com/ - one of the smartest and SM savviest people I have met.
- You! If you want to be tagged, let me know. I'm sure I have missed a LOT of people :)
OMG this isn't over yet???
Ok, my 11 questions:
- Coulda, woulda, shoulda - what do you wish you'd done?
- How many pairs of shoes do you have?
- Who is your favorite artist, and why?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- Favorite type of M&M?
- Bucket List - do you have one?
- 10 years from now, what do you expect social media to be like?
- Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
- A bra that "adds two cup sizes instantly" - yes or no?
- Do you watch Dexter?
- Zombies vs. Unicorns? Who would prevail??
Shew! Well, have fun! Looking forward to your answers.