Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

How lazy am I?

I mean really... my last two posts were merely me posting some of my papers for school. And if you know me at all, you already know I'm a Mastermind. I didn't mention in my paper that my personality type is similar to several real and fictional characters, such as Hannibal Lector. I can totally see that... without the whole cannibalism thing and all. Although I do agree with C. Jane and Nie on how scrumptious babies are. I mean really, who doesn't want to nibble on baby toes?

Ah, I remember coming home from work when Angie was still a baby (my baby is growing up - SOB!), laying her on my knees, pulling the socks off her sweaty, stinky baby toes and enjoying "Toe Time" together. Mommy has a foot fetish - but only for baby toes. Daddy's toes are quite safe.

In other news, I'm turning over a new leaf. Instead of speculating on what people "really meant" I'm going to actually... are you sitting down... ask them what they really meant. What a concept! My communication class this semester, in all honesty, is really teaching me a lot. It's very interesting. But then I've always considered myself a student of psychology (I love the stuff) and this is yet another facet of that. (Does that help explain the Hannibal reference at all? It should.)

This semester has me swamped, so you may see a few more lazy posts, if I think the paper is interesting enough (at least I don't bore you with papers about "Legalism in China" circa 1,000 B.C.E.), so it could be worse! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment