Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Ranch Dressing Incident

Wow, has it really been that long since I posted? Time sure does fly!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanuka and Happy New Year!

So what is the ranch dressing incident? Well, a few weeks back on a lazy Friday night when no one wanted to cook we went to KFC for dinner. Shame on me, I know... very un-diety eh? So anyway, Angie wasn't very excited about dinner, but did amuse herself playing with packet of ranch dressing while we finished our meal. I didn't pay it too much mind, nor did I think much about it when we got in the car to go home.

In the pitch dark of the car, about three miles or so down the highway on the way home I heard a distinct "POP", but I wasn't sure what it was. Angie was quietly amusing herself while Lenny and I talked in the front seat. All was well in the world.

Then about two minutes later the strong scent of Ranch dressing wafted to the front of the car from the back seat and my mind quickly put two and two together. I turned on the overhead light and sure enough, there was Angie (and her carseat) covered in Ranch dressing! She was merrily rubbing it all over her hands like an expensive skin lotion and didn't look at all displeased. I quickly snagged the then empty Ranch packet from here, but really it was too late.

Mommy's Little Monster :)

No comments:

Post a Comment