Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hi Poop! #AtoZChallenge





For years I refused to text, or get a texting plan. People would send me texts and I'd grit my teeth because they cost me $0.10 each. But eventually I buckled and got unlimited Talk and Text.

Image result for poop emojiMy friend Denise suggested I use Messenger+ for texting. She had me open it and told me to type "Hi". "Now tap on it, you can send an emoticon instead of the text. Type some other words to see what else has an emoticon."

Well, the first thing that popped into my mind was the Poop icon, so I typed "poop". Sure enough, I could tap on it and get "Frosty" instead.

So my very first text with my new texting plan was to Denise and it read "Hi Poop". We laughed until we cried.

A few weeks later I happened upon plush poops, so of course I had to get one for each of us.

Some people complain that they have sh*t all over their desk... I have frosting :)

2 comments:

  1. I always thought it looked like chocolate ice cream... I was less than excited to find out what it was, why would a poop smile? But I will admit, a plush poop is pretty cute!
    Cat

    ReplyDelete