Pages

Friday, April 22, 2016

Rereading Favorite Books #AtoZChallenge

I'm rereading (listening to) The Passage in preparation for the third book in the series, The City of Mirrors by Justin Cronin. (Woohoo, can't wait!!)


I have reread The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon several times as well. Outlander is the of two books that I reread as soon as I'd finished it. Atlas Shrugged was the other. 


There are several other books, usually series, that I have reread several times over the years. Some of them, like The Belgariad and the Malloron, by David Eddings, I used to read almost annually for about twenty years.

The Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony is another that is eminently re-readable.

I almost always pick up on new things when I reread a book - foreshadowing I didn't notice before and other small details.

What books do you love to read over and over?

2 comments:

  1. Jane Eyre, Pride and Prejudice... when I'm tired or ill maybe a Donna Leon or a Lee Child. ~Liz http://www.lizbrownleepoet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I re-read a few books in my childhood. "Daddy Long-Legs" for one. Don't believe I ever have as an adult. Except for the Bible. I've re-read that several times over in different ways: cover to cover, by type of book (gospels, prophecy, poetry, etc.) and in chronological order. Hope you are enjoying your AtoZ!
    Revisit the Tender Years with me during the #AtoZChallenge at Life & Faith in Caneyhead!

    ReplyDelete