Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Wendy and Irony are now friends.

I have lived an extremely ironic life, and I recognize that. I don't think of this as a negative thing - it's more like recognizing that Murphy's Law is real and working with it instead of against it. Typically that results in my sagely telling people "never say never. No, really. Trust me on this one."

So, here I am, going on about being who you are and social networking, and BAM here comes irony. Yesterday I got a friend request from none other than my ex-husband. My "HOLY SHIT" when I got it was so loud that Lenny heard me from across the house - LOL. Honestly, I didn't see that one coming.

So, this actually prompted me to review my profile and blog, putting to test the points I made over my last two posts. Did I mention Irony? So, here it is, time to put my money where my mouth (or fingers if you will) is and decide whether I really am who I am for everyone.

The result? Well I have a new friend now, or rather an old one found again. Does it sort of freak me out? Yes, but I'm ok with that. If you're wondering, no , I didn't find anything I wasn't willing to share. Of course, this leads me to the point that our private lives aren't as private as they used to be, but that's a blog for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment